Welcome to the Camp Norse Shooting Sports Program
The Camp Norse Shooting Sports Program offers the following opportunities and conforms to the standards set forth in the Guide to Safe Scouting:
|Range ||Cost ||Cub Scouts? ||Boy Scouts? ||Venturers? |
|BB ||$40 ||Yes ||No ||No |
|Archery ||$40 ||Yes ||Yes ||Yes |
|Rifle ||$60 ||No ||Yes ||Yes |
|Shotgun ||$60 ||No ||Yes ||Yes |
|Handgun ||$60 ||No ||No ||Yes |
- Range reservations are subject to availability of our certified instructors.
- Reservations are a request only and will be confirmed by the Camp Norse Shooting Sports Director.
- Times are subject to change at the discretion of the Shooting Sports Director.
- Requests must be made as least 2 weeks before booking date.
- Ranges are reserved in 90 minute blocks and are limited to 24 participants per block.
- There is an additional cost of $10 per participant for the use of the Shotgun Range to cover the cost of the ammunition and clays.
To Make a Range Reservation Request:
- Follow this link to Make a range request.
- Select "Camp Norse Ranges 2015-2016" from the drop down menu.
- Select your date and time by range.
- Select different times if reserving more than 1 range.
- To complete request make sure you hit the save button at the end.
- Remember this is a Range Request until you receive back a confirmation with range officer and invoice amount.
For range specific questions contact our Shooting Sports Directors Rick Sitte at firstname.lastname@example.org or Jim Bowman at email@example.com